Color Vote Poll – WordPress Plugin
Your cart is empty.
- Solution for WAMP Server Aestan Tray Menu Error
- Create Custom Admin Color Schemes for WordPress Dashboard
- Download Twenty Thirteen WordPress Theme before official release
- First Look of Twenty Thirteen WordPress Theme – Bold and Beautiful
- 10 Super Plugins to Take Scheduled Backups of WordPress Posts, Images and Database
Are you looking for a WordPress plugin to let others vote for ideas, questionnaire, survey etc. and even can add their own questions? Here is your solution written in PHP, MySQL and AJAX to create a beautiful and powerful voting system on WordPress CMS.
With Colored Vote Polls, you can create multiple questionnaire with available choices in answer. You can check the stat of voting procedure as and even can make the stat public.Download Demo
Features of Colored Vote Polls Plugin
- Create multiple questionnaire with as many questions as you want
- Each question will have n number of answers (fixed answers)
- Option to make question mandatory or optional
- Assign a color to each answer to make the final result more readable
- Admin can control whether user can view results without voting or NOT
- Visitor can add their own question if Admin allows to do so
- Download the Plugin .zip file
- Unzip and upload the plugin folder to ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder on your WordPress hosting server
- Activate the plugin from WordPress dashboard
Once you activate the plugin, you will get a menu on Dashboard as ‘Colored Votes’ with sub-menus as Polls, Add New and Settings.
On Polls sub-menu page, you get list of all polls created with this plugin. You can also find the number of votes on each poll, status of the poll and shortcode to implement (embed) that poll on posts or pages.
On ‘Add New’ sub-menu page, you can create a new poll with questions of your choice. You can choose to have mandatory questions or optional ones. Provide fixed answers for those questions under the poll. You can also set the expiry date of the poll or can change the status of the poll as well. Admin can also choose to show the results to visitors without voting and even can set option to let the visitor add question to the poll from front-end.
On Settings sub-menu page, you can choose whether everyone can vote or only registered users can do so. You can also select how the plugin will track users who voted for the poll. Whether it will track IP address, cookies, user login of the voters can be set on the settings page. You can also select the default colors for answers of the questions.
Hello World. This is the very first release of Colored Vote Polls Plugin for WordPress. No changelog yet.